Would you support torture for some criminals?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Agreed.

2. Porter Bayou

Porter Bayou Senior Refuge Member

Depends on what you consider torture I guess. I think folks found guilty of ANY crime with a mandatory jail sentence should be given 2 options. A.) Avoid their sentence and save the tax payers money by electing to be put down or B.) head to "The Farm" and contribute to society. By electing option B they agree to work for free every day of their sentence. State penitentiaries should be as self sufficient as possible. The inmates should repair and maintain the facility. Grow their own crops. Raise their own beef, pork, and poultry. They should have butcher shops, barbour shops, body shops, mechanics, etc... Any skill that can be utilized or learned by the inmates to provide a free service to the general public should be available.

Brottboss and bad dog like this.
  3. ReaPeR105

ReaPeR105 Elite Refuge Member

No torture, that's hard mentally on the one doing it. A quick kill will suffice.

4. pud123

pud123 Elite Refuge Member

I don't think I could support torture, what do we as a society actually gain from it? Nothing. Most likely just a feeling of emptiness when it's all over. Quick and efficient execution for guilty parties after losing the first appeal, absolutely. The idiot that pulled this heinous crime will sit in our prison system forever now, at around 75,000$ a year if my guess is correct, because we abolished the death penalty many years ago. I will also say that I wouldn't want to be the person that did something terrible to my kids or grandkids. My green eyed monster isn't very nice, and he shouldn't be let out of the box.

dwhauss likes this.
  5. Fowler267

Fowler267 Elite Refuge Member

Hell NO!!

Have you checked the price of Ammo lately???

Use a rope then RECYCLE it on the next one!

PorkChop likes this.
  6. CA Hunter

CA Hunter Senior Refuge Member

What about wrong convictions? false accusations?
    The one who is going to be tortured admits everything and please, do not tell me the truth will find the way....
    We know 100s of cases where police did a sloppy job just to close the case, here the torture can come in handy....

We could torture Kavanaugh, what do you thing, how log will it take him to admit raiping the Quin of England....

Sorry for playing Devil's advocate, LOL....:dv

Maybe, Just maybe, this girl wanted to run away with her 21 YO boyfriend, but the parents were on the way, so they killed them. Now, after 3 month with this jerk she changed her mind and came out of the woods...
    What says you;) ????

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  7. pud123

I would say that, even playing devil's advocate, this is way out of line. I cannot imagine what that poor kid went through.

Duck_Hunter_TX likes this.
  8. CA Hunter

CA Hunter Senior Refuge Member

How do you know she is a poor kid and not a killer or killer's accomplice? There are so many cases like this.
    How many daughters accused their fathers of rape just because he did not allow her to be out after 9PM or not buying a newest version of a cell phone. Or do not allow 13YO to go out with 21YO junkie? haven't you heard such stories? Wake up my friend, its time.

Just recently there were at least two cases when teenage girls ran away with old teachers. Also poor girls? I want to see you try to stop her... It is the love of her life, she cannot be without him, blah blah, blah...

A number of years ago i had very close interactions with police and social workers on similar matters. I was told such horrible stories happening very often. So, you suggest to torture them as well, you just to put a bullet between the eyes?

Or take Wainshtein's case, all those w...es were happy to jump in to his bed, now they are accusing him, let's torture him, he will admit everything.

My suggestion, lets not jump to the conclusion till we know the details

9. pud123

If you took the time to read my post above yours you would see that I am not for torture. I'm just saying your last part of the post was classless. Just calling it out, you can view it as you please.

10. meat hunter

meat hunter New Member

Depending upon how heinous the crime, yeah, I wouldn't have a problem at all torturing someone. Theres many people on this planet that deserve a slow, drawn out death and Id be happy to implement it.

As far as this guy from Wis goes. Well, I can only assume, there was sexual abuse so yeah, torturing him daily would be in order, every day equal to the time he held her captive. A cattle prod shoved up his *** every hour to start.